Seven Ways to Trick a Troll
By Lise Lunge Larsen
Illustrated by Kari Vick
University of Minnesota Press, 2017.
Informational Picture Book.
Trolls are unfortunately a pesky part of our day to day life.
If you have ever wondered how to trick those trolls, this book is for you!
Here are some need to know basics on trolls and their weaknesses.
1. Trolls hate loud noises, especially the sound of bells.
2. Trolls burst if they get too mad.
3. Sunlight turns trolls into stone.
4. Reflected sunshine turns trolls to stone.
5. Trolls are easily distracted.
6. Trolls cannot swim.
7. Trolls are heavy and clumsy.
This book includes an introduction of trolls in Norse mythology, a story that coincides with each troll weakness showing how to use their weaknesses against them and some really lovely illustrations throughout.